15 January 2011

Steelers vs Ravens..........Go Steelers!!!

The game is making me nervous......thought we were going to lose but looks like we have a wonderful chance in winning it!
Anyways I can't watch anymore.....so I've been working on my pattern for this darling little baby hat I designed. I'm getting it ready to post on Ravelry in the next day or so. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Here is a sneak preview....



It's a combination of knit and crochet. I just love it!!! I hope to have some photos with it on a baby soon. I'm taking it to the photographer Monday.

My daughter just told me the Steelers won!!!! 31-24! Someone it the neighborhood is setting off fireworks! Crazy Steelers fans really love their team!

Tomorrow we are taking #2 daughter back to college......I've cried when I saw her packing earlier. I'm going to miss her. She is such a hoot...she wanted meatloaf for dinner. What a thing to be hungry for on your last night at home! It was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment