28 January 2011

Finished Things.......


I finally finished the first of Jordan's socks....hoping to have them done and sent to her for Valentines day. The mate is almost to the heel, got a lot done on it sitting at the hospital with Mom on Wed. I have some orders for a few photographer friends to get done in the meantime.
This is one of the baby cocoons that photographers love. I can't wait to see some photos with babies in it! Here is one that is a nest....this photo doesn't do it justice.


And a  cute little hat for a boy.

I'm on my way to Zurich today......wish I didn't have to go. Mom is still in the hospital, but doing better. Just talked to her and they are seriously thinking about a pacemaker. Hopefully not until I get back.

This is a photo of my little dog Coco.....he is very sick, with lymphoma and emphysema. I hate leaving him too. He is so sweet and just the best dog ever.
Here he is with a snow beard!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment