06 January 2011

Home at Last!


It's good to be home! I missed Glenn and the kids.....Jordan is only home for another week and a half and then shes back to college. I'm lucky that Jared is going to college here at home so I can get my kid fix! Alex left last week and started classes this past Monday. It's hard to believe that my little people are all grown up:(
Anyways, I figured out the picture thing.
This is the sock I started .....almost ready to turn the heel. I just love this pattern...its sort of a crosshatch. It's hard to see in this photo and will stand out better after blocking. These are for Jordan. She goes to school in snow country up in New York. These will keep her nice and toasty.
I'm making them from:
50% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon, 25% Bamboo
Deborah Norville Collection     The colorway is Teal Tease. Love them!

This is the Mini Purse. I'm using up some dk weight yarn I got in Frankfurt and used for fingerless gloves I designed for Alex. These little purses can be used for money, jewelry, I-pods, cell phones, rosary beads, etc...  They are addicting to make! I really enjoy knitting with the beads. Here is another colorway:
I finished this one too on this trip. Just have to finish the I cord. It's made from a cotton yarn called Grace....can't remember who makes it. Here are some other ones in my stash, Hopefully I will be able to sell a few the next time I go to work. 
 

Aren't they cute!! That's all for now.....I have a busy day catching up with everything here after being gone for days!

No comments:

Post a Comment