23 January 2011

Steelers vs Jets

The FAA has issued a travel alert for Pittsburgh for Sunday, January 23. The agency anticipates the catastrophic crash of jets, due to a massive steel curtain. The FAA further advises, however, that this travel alert does not apply to air traffic at Pittsburgh International Airport. The only jets at risk are the ones attempting to land at Heinz Field.

Isn't that funny?

This is our USAirways Steeler airplane!

I'm going to miss the game today:(

 I'm in PHL waiting to go to Madrid.....just got back last night from Munich. It's a long 6 days.

Munich was alot of fun....we found an Italian resturant that rivals any in Italy. It was awesome....This is their business card. Therer were 6 of us at dinner and the owner kept bringing us dish after dish, family style. With 3 bottles of wine, appetizers, antipasta, pasta, dessert and Proseco it was only 20 euros a person.
This is the antipasta:

This is the gang:

I can't wait to go back!!!
Being gone this long, I'm getting alot of knitting and reading done. I finished the book The Tunnels, its a crime drama...not to bad and I'm almost done with James Pattersons Cross Fire. I always love his books, they are such and easy read.
I finished these 2 mini purses:
I made them with leftover yarn....the green from Jordan's socks and the other from Alex's gloves. They turned out pretty. Now lets hope someone else thinks so and buys them!!!

I'm making headway on Jordan's new socks too! Turned the heel and working on the foot.

I've been so busy with special orders for my photographer friend.....I didn't take photos.....I'm waitinng for hers. They are baby cocoons and baby hats.......they are so cute. I even got 4 more orders from another photographer by showing them to her! I just wish I had the yarn with me to work on them!
I can't wait to get home on Tues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment