03 May 2011

Crazy Spring!

This has been such a crazy spring......the weather, work, the kids, the husband, mom.......no time left for me:(

I've been traveling quite a bit...mostly to Frankfurt and Rome. That has been alot of fun because I've been able to work with friends.  Check out the cute duck family walking by the Main River in Frankfurt:

It was such a beautiful day to take a walk!

We took a tour of St. Bartholomeus's Cathedral which was built in the 14th century. Very beautiful!

I also got to spend Mothers weekend at my oldest daughters college.....it's the last one as she graduates in June. How did I get this old??? And my 2 freshmen twins are finished with their finals this week. It seems like yesterday I put them on the bus for kindergarten!

I finished an eyeglass case this past week, I just increased the length of my mini bags and did a kitchner stitch closing on the bottom.
The rest of my knitting has been hat orders and little bags. I have a necklace I just finished but haven't gotten a photo yet. Well I'm off to Frankfurt again with my friend Mary Jo....fun! Til next time Ciao!!!

1 comment:

  1. That duck family is so cute!! And I love the glasses cases, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete