22 May 2011

The End of May

Wow....it's the end of May already. Life is passing by at an alarming rate!!!!
I've been busy with work and moving Jordan back for the summer (yea!). My knitting has consisted of my little bags  and bracelets.......but that's whats selling. Hopefully one day soon I can catch up on some other projects I have in mind.
I'm in Brussels right now waiting for it to be time to leave for the airport....my trip home is running late. It was a lovely day here yesterday...and I forgot my camera. It's a very easy city to get around with lots to see and do. We had a wonderful dinner at Amadeus a rib resturant in the city .....I just love their ecclectic decor and the food was wonderful. And of course whats a trip to Belgium without having waffles...they are to die for!

I'm looking forward to my trip to Frankfurt on Tues, I'm flying with 2 very dear friends and there is a Wine festival down the street from the hotel that starts on Wed....I will bring my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment