17 April 2011

Where are the days going?

Well I'm back to work tomorrow.....my 6 days off flew by. I'll be in Frankfurt again. Yesterday Jordan's soccer team came to Pittsburgh to play at  Pitt. It was areally awful day....rainy and windy. The girls were drenched. I fed all 25 members of the team and staff....no small feat as I had to bring it to the field. Here is Jordan.....all wet.
I felt so bad for her, but she took it all in stride!
And here she is in action!

I'm still busy filling orders, I got 2 more at the hair salon on Thurs.
One is for the bunny hat, I've reworked the ears....they look better I think. And one was for a mini purse:
I love this colorway.
When I get back home Wed. Jordan and her roomate will be here for Easter break...I just love having the kids here. Her's and Jareds Birthday is on Sat...my babies will be 19. And Alex will be 22 on Easter Sunday. She isn't able to come home from school for it but will be home the following weekend so we'll celebrate then.

No comments:

Post a Comment