12 April 2011

Yesterday....

On my way home from Frankfurt yesterday, one of my passengers was knitting the most beautiful baby blanket. It was all in cotton and she was using size 8 needles. It was soooo squishy and soft and bright airy! I want to make one.....sometime! She was using bright pink, yellow, green, blue and white. It was really quite something. I found a pattern here:
http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2010/5/23/anzula-squishy-log-cabin-baby-blanket.html
but this on calls for a smaller needle and isn't in those pretty colors.  This definitely is going in my notebook of things to knit......when I have the time!

I sold 7 mini bags this trip and have orders for 4 more so things are piling up around here. I also sold the fabulous red bracelet. A good week!

The best news I got was this morning....mom is finally coming home from the hospital tomorrow...after being in there for 13 days. Hopefully they will have all her medicine straightened out.
Ok that's all for now, its a rainy ugly day here at home so.....I'm off to fill my orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment