16 February 2011

More Sales!

Rome was lovely....60* and sunny! Felt good! Walked around alot and went to the Steeler bar. Good time.

I got a lot of reading done on this trip....Secrets to the Grave by Tami Hoag was very good...had a hard time putting it down. So I didn't get as much knitting done as I wanted to.

However I sold 4 bracelets, 1 necklace and 2 little pouches while I was gone! And 2 patterns online! All in all it was a very profitable few days.

I'm almost finished with the 2nd Strawberry cocoon and I managed to get a few things listed on Etsy today:
 










These are 2 baby hats I've been working on. I wanted to make sure the pattern I wrote was right before I posted it for sale on Ravelry. These are my samples.

I went to visit mom today. She is finally out of the hospital and at a rehab facility. She really looks alot better than the last time I saw her. She's doing her exercises and hopefully she'll be out of there in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment