26 February 2011

Mixed Emotions

"Coco"
Today was an awful day....we had to put our sweet little dog to sleep. He was sick with lymphoma and really wasn't doing well. He was 12 years old. It was really harder than I thought it would be. I'm just drained.
 




The house is so quiet without him :(

Yesterday however was a good day.....It was Glenn's birthday and I sprung Mom from the rehab hospital!
She's doing much better....very tired and needs to get her strength back...but happy. We had friends and family over for the birthday party...lot of fun.
Tomorrow I'm going back to Rome. Looks like I have a good crew so it sould be a good trip.
And I'm up to 109 sales on Etsy. This has been a pretty good month for sales. I sold 3 bracelets at work last week. I hope this one is just as profitable!
I got a few more little purses done this week and a few more bracelets.

 


This white bag is nice for a bride or bridesmaids gifts. Or for rosary beads!


Earrings....1st attempt!
"The Hand"....the kids think this is funny!
Ciao Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment