12 February 2011

Loooooooong Week


"Claret"

It's been an extremely long week. Mom had surgery on Mon...with complications of course:( But today she looks great....on the road to recovery. Thank God!
I got alot of knitting done sitting at the hospital this week. Now I just have to get the time to post it on etsy!
The strawberry cocoon is a big hit. I'm almost done with my second one.

My bracelets are also coming along. Here are my favorites.....they are knitted using a size 1 needle and very thin thread.



"Pearls"
 



"'Ebony"




"Browns"

 
"Moonlight"

Wednesday was my Bunco group evening......at my house on top of everything else. I decided to take it easy and do Soup and sandwiches instead of appetizers. I was a good choice....it was so cold that night. I made wedding soup.....my favorite!
Meatballs for the soup
Soup!

And our family favorite for the dessert.....Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake
Ingredients
Cake!

This has been in the family since I was a little girl. This is the cake everyone wants for their birthday cake. And it's the easiest cake you will ever make.


Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake
1 box Chocolate Fudge cake mix
1 Small box of  Cook and Serve Chocolate pudding
2 cups milk
1 bag Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts


Preheat oven to 350*. Grease and Flour a 13x9" glass baking dish.
Cook pudding according to package directions. When slightly thickened, remove form heat and stir in the dry cake mix. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts. Bake at 350* for 1/2 hour. Serve with whipped cream! Enjoy!
( I added heart sprinkles for Valentines Day)


Tomorrow I'm back to work after having almost 2 weeks off. I'll be leaving for Rome tomorrow evening. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment