25 June 2011

A Month Gone By......

It's so hard to believe this month has flown by....jam packed full too! First of all my oldest graduated from Ohio University with a degree in criminology. I am soooo proud of her!
 She now wants to go to law school.....and is studying for the L-Sats and working. My other 2 are hard at work also trying to make enough money to get them through the next school year. Which leaves me, when I'm in town with no car! I've been traveling quite a bit though, trying to make some xtra cash! Last week I was in Rome and got to work with 4 friends from Pittsburgh. We had a ball!


Giavonni, me and Karen
He is the owner of the Steeler bar in Rome!
Today I am headed for Athens....I've never been there so it should be an adventure! Hopefully someone on my crew will show me around.
Cheater Eyeglass Case
I'm still hard at work knitting. MyBaby Bear hat is a great seller, both the pattern and hat. My little bags are doing well too. I've not had much time for anything else. Lots of ideas are floating around in my head though! Until the next minute I get........Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment