17 March 2011

Owls and Bunnys and Pumpkins! Oh my!

So much for posting photos in a day or two! So busy busy busy! Any ways here they are:
Owls!
Girl Owl and Diaper cover!


Boy Owl!


Green Owl!

Black and Grey Owl and Diaper Cover

Wise Old Owl!

And then there are the Bunnys I just finished! Just in time for Easter...Love them!



The brown one had a pink bow too but didn't get a photo. My friends are photographing a baby boy today.....I hope to have some professional photos later to post and to use on Etsy. Sales are better that way. I'm also in the progress of writing up the pattern for the bunny hat. I had alot of problems with the ears...I tried them 4 different ways before I got them the way I liked them.
Here is the pumpkin that my friend asked me to do for her...there is also a cocoon coming for this one.
I went to Rome on Sunday...had alot of fun. I got to catch up with a girl I went to high school with that's also a flight attendant. I've never flown with her before so that was fun. We didn't go do any sight seeing because it was raining....next time. The last few weeks have been very profitable at work. I've sold 5 bracelets and 8 of my little bags! And I have a bunch of orders! So I better get busy! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment